Personal Injury Attorneys in Cameron Park, Auburn & Roseville
If you have been injured through the negligence or wrongdoing of another, you may be entitled to recover compensation for the losses you have suffered. Depending on the extent and circumstances of your injuries, you may have a right to seek compensation for medical bills and rehabilitation expenses, lost earnings and earning potential, emotional distress, pain and suffering, loss of consortium, and loss of enjoyment of life.
Attorney Jim Cunningham has been helping injured people for more than 42 years and has overseen thousands of personal injury cases. He founded Cunningham Law Firm, A.P.C. as a plaintiffs’ only personal injury law firm. We are dedicated to fighting for the fairest possible results for our clients. We represent people in Cameron Park, Auburn, Roseville, Sacramento, Elk Grove, Citrus Heights, El Dorado Hills, Placerville and Rancho Cordova, California.
We focus on providing you with:
- Quality legal representation;
- Quick resolution, with the goal of maximizing the award;
- Vigorous, effective representation when litigation is involved;
- Courteous attorneys who keep clients informed.
Personal Injury Cases Handled by Cunningham Law Group, A.P.C.
Our Cameron Park personal injury attorneys represent injured people in California in a wide range of injury matters including:
- Brain Injuries: Concussion and traumatic brain injury (TBI) can result from many types of accidents, including car accidents, bicycle crashes, motorcycle accidents, and slip and fall accidents. Severe TBIs can have life-altering debilitating effects and require extensive medical treatment. If you or your loved one has suffered a brain injury, it is important to retain an experienced injury lawyer who will aggressively pursue the maximum compensation that you are entitled to receive.
- Burn Injuries: Severe burn injuries are among the most painful of injuries and require lengthy recoveries. They cause emotional as well as physical pain. Burn victims must endure repeated surgeries to graft skin and address disfiguring scars in many cases. Burn injuries may result from automobile accidents, defective products, airplane crashes, workplace accidents, motorcycle accidents, and many other types of accidents.
- Workplace Injuries: Workers who are injured on the job are entitled to claim workers’ compensation benefits to cover their medical expenses and a portion of their lost wages. The system also provides vocational retraining or modified occupation for workers who are permanently disabled as a result of their injuries.
- Dog Bites: Dogs can inflict serious injuries, particularly to small children. Dog attacks represented more than a third of all homeowners’ liability insurance claims in 2015. California has the highest number of dog bite claims of any state, according to a recent study by the Insurance Information Institute and State Farm Insurance. Nearly 1,700 people in California had claims involving injuries from dog attacks. Many people require reconstructive surgery after a serious dog attack. The average cost of a dog bite claim in California was $44,983, according to the study.
Do I Need an Attorney If I’ve Been Injured in an Accident in Auburn?
If you have sustained a personal injury as a result of another’s carelessness, disregard for safety or misconduct, you should educate yourself about your legal rights. You should have a knowledgeable Cameron Park personal injury lawyer review the specifics of how your injury occurred and explain your legal rights.
The attorney you select to assist you may be the most important factor in the outcome of your personal injury case. Founding attorney Jim Cunningham reviews each case personally and will answer your questions. If you select Cunningham Law Group, A.P.C., you will have a skilled, effective, and dedicated advocate fighting for you.
How Do Personal Injury Claims Work?
If your accident is the type that we handle, our attorneys will offer to represent you on a contingency fee basis. If you decide to work with us, our legal team will get to work immediately investigating the accident to identify all the potentially liable parties and the insurance policies available to provide compensation.
We will gather evidence showing the at-fault party or parties acted negligently and their conduct or misconduct caused your injuries.
We will develop an estimate of all your losses related to the personal injury accident including medical bills and rehabilitation expenses, lost wages, future lost wages and other losses.
Cunningham Law Group, A.P.C. will prepare a claim and submit it to the appropriate insurance company requesting full compensation for your losses. We will negotiate with the insurance company for a full settlement and keep you informed of the progress of the negotiations.
After consulting with you, we will file a personal injury lawsuit on your behalf in the appropriate California civil court if the insurance company refuses to reach a fair settlement. We will continue to seek a settlement while preparing your case for trial.
Let Cunningham Law Group deal with the insurance companies and pursue just compensation for you, while you focus on your recovery.
Will I Have to Go to Court?
Our goal is to resolve your claim as quickly as possible, while working vigorously for maximum compensation. The quicker an acceptable settlement can be reached, the sooner you may receive the money you need to move forward. Most personal injury claims that Cunningham Law Group, A.P.C. handles are settled out of court. Attorney Jim Cunningham is a skilled negotiator and has dealt with insurance companies for decades. We may be able to submit a claim to the at-fault party’s insurer and obtain a settlement without filing a lawsuit. If the insurance company refuses to offer a just settlement, we are prepared after consulting with you to file a lawsuit and go to court to seek justice. We have extensive litigation experience and are confident of our courtroom skills if a case proceeds to trial. But most cases are settled before trial.
Choose an Experienced Roseville Personal Injury Lawyer
Contact us today for a free telephone case evaluation with absolutely no obligation. When you retain our law firm, you pay no fees up front. We handle your case on a contingency fee basis and do not get paid until we recover compensation for you. Call us today.